Shoot with care
There is a military base nearby with No Photography signs. It is also not a good idea to fly a drone..
About this spot
Mt Hum is the highest peak of the Island of Vis. On the top there is a small church/chapel of Sveti Duh (Holy Spirit) where people bring their prayers. The views on the whole island are fantastic, especially on clear days with good visibility.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers