About this spot
This is a hugely overlooked area of limestone pavement, with the whole upper reaches of Crummack Dale being one huge, dry, rocky valley - an impressive sight from all angles. The summits of Ingleborough, Park and Simon Fell all dominate the northern skyline and are key locations for most people walking around here - so many simply bypass this wonderful landscape with the aim of getting up high on these famous hills.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.