Mostik Pomorie (Old Pier)
6 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
The old pier is one of the symbols of the city of Pomorie, associated with the history and life support of the city. When it was built before the Second World War, it was used as a berth for cargo and passenger ships. For decades, exposed to the destructive effects of salt and moisture, today the embankment has acquired a completely new look and is ready to receive residents and guests of the city for recreation and walks.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.