About this spot
Most na Soči is picturesque little town located at the confluence of the Soča and Idrijca rivers. It is fascinating to see how the Idrijca runs into the Soča and how the different colours of the waters mix. North of the town Soča feels more like a lake (There is a dam lower down the stream). The water surface is normally very still with beautiful reflections and amazing colours.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.