About this spot
Morden Hall Park is a National Trust park located on the banks of the River Wandle in Morden, south London. It covers over 50 hectares of parkland with the River Wandle meandering through it spanned by numerous foot bridges. A number of historic buildings are located in the park, including the Hall itself and preserved watermills where tobacco was once ground into snuff.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.