Shoot with care
About this spot
This area is beautiful and great for walking and climbing as well as interesting for photos. Located in the heart of the Grand Dolomites this is a very special place that is considered sacred ground to many Italians. The Falzarego Pass is just one of a number of high mountain passes that visitors can traverse as they cross the Grand Dolomite Highway. The pass is dominated by a chain of famous mountains : Lagazuoi , Rozes Tofana, Averau and Sass de Stria. Beautiful Limedes Lake is a 30 minute walk from here.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 147
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/photohou/public_html/inc/my_collections.php on line 198