Shoot with care
About this spot
Nestled between Mount Pelmo, Croda da Lago, Bec Mezodi, the Lastoi of Formin and Mount Cernera, Mondeval de Sora broades along a vast plateau at altitude ranging from 2150 through to 2360 Forcella Giau. A wilderness area from natural value inserted in the Dolomites UNESCO System Pelmo - Croda da Lago and between SIC-ZPS Natura 2000 sites, where they live in their habitat to numerous species of flora and fauna.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.