Shoot with care
This spot is part of Triglav national park. Check their website for more information about the regulations.
About this spot
Mlinarica is a hidden gem in this area. Overlooked by most people, the river Mlinarice flows through a spectacular narrow gorge, sometimes only one meter wide, before joining the Soča river. The trail will take you to the viewing platform from which you have a view into the gorge. The waterfall is located directly below the platform so you will need to descend down in order to see and photograph it.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers