Midred Point, Mount Rainier National Park
5 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Mildred Point is notable for its view of the giant rocks and glacier scoured cliffs descending to the Kautz Creek Valley on the west side of the hill and lush, green, wildflower covered meadows on the east side. Views included the ice carved basin below the receding Kautz Glacier, the meadows, Van Trump Park, the Tatoosh Range, Mt Adams, Mount St Helens and, of course, Mt Rainier.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.