MHS - Canary Spring
5 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Canary Spring is the southernmost spring associated with Terrace Mountain. You can see Canary Springs from down below after a short walk of 0.1 mile (0.16 km) from the first parking lot in front of Terrace Mountain if driving from Norris to Mammoth. But the best views are from the side, which is reached by the Upper Terrace Road mentioned above. Canary Spring has been one of the most consistent springs on the Main Terrace.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.