Merdžan Fortress above Mostar
10 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Be careful around the ruins. The site is crumbling down.
About this spot
The old Austro Hungarian fortress is falling apart and nothing but crumbling walls remain. The spot however is very scenic. The views expand across Mostar valley, towards Mt Velež and there are many wind turbines scattered around that can make a nice subject.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers