About this spot
The Merced Grove of Giant Sequoias is the smallest of the three sequoia groves in the park. There are about 20 mature trees in the grove. Because of it’s size and the required hike, you will find this grove less crowded and much more peaceful. Every time I have been in the grove I was alone.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.