About this spot
Yar Tor is near to Sharp Tor is one of those tors that motorists pass by on their way to Dartmeet and Princetown and stop to look but often don't walk over but perhaps just park in the car park. The view from the tor is almost 360 degrees and particularly lovely down the Dart River Valley.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.