About this spot
Brussels is not a flat city but has a slightly hilly character. Because of this, height differences sometimes have to be overcome. In the city you will often find slightly sloping roads and stairs. In some places you can bridge quite a bit of height difference with a lift. A good example of this is the public lift at the Poelaertplein, where you can travel the 20 meters down from the beautiful square with the Justice Palace to the Marollen district for free. The walkway to the lift provides a beautiful viewpoint over the city of Brussels.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.