1 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Mariposa Grove of Giant Sequoias is the largest and most popular grove of sequoias in Yosemite. It is home to the Grizzly Giant, the Fallen Monarch, the Bachelor and Three Graces, the Clothespin Tree and many other noteworthy trees.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.