About this spot
A 52-acre zoo located just outside the coastal town of Tenby in Pembrokeshire. Star exhibits are the endangered Sumatran Tigers and Siamang gibbons. A large lemur and wallaby enclosure allows guests to wander freely among the animals, allowing excellent potential for images without bars or cages.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.