About this spot
Paper factory de Meurs is located in Neerdorp, a small hamlet under Huizingen on the lower reaches of the Molenbeek. This factory grew out of a paper water mill, which in turn originated from a grain water mill. At the same time, it is the last surviving example of an industrial paper mill in the south of Brussels region, which has traditionally been characterized by important water-related paper production. Continuous paper was produced here for at least 450 years. The factory buildings that still exist today date from the period 1892-1907.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.