About this spot
This spot allows you to take shoots to the south, where on the counter slope outside the village there are two nice subjects. You’ll need a long lens here to avoid distracting elements of the village in the foreground. The turret is unmaintained and should not be climbed. Walk around the road and try to figure the best spot to shoot from.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.