2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
The Madison River is visible along a stretch of the West Entrance Road for approximately 10.5 miles (16.9 km). There are many places along this stretch of the road that give views of the river. The bridge where the road crosses the river is my favorite location. In wintertime you frequently see Trumpeter Swans in this section of the river.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.