About this spot
This is one of the most popular and busiest places in Dubrovnik’s Old Town. Historically this is where sailors and merchants entered the city and is still considered to be the main square. There are important buildings and landmarks all around, the Customs House, clock tower, St Blaise church, Onofrio’s small fountain, Roland’s column and more.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.