Shoot with care
You need to either book a tour or pay an entrance fee.
About this spot
Antelope Canyon consists of two different locations. They are near each other but difficult to combine. It is best to do this on two different days. Upper and Lower Antelope Canyons are so called slot canyons. This means they have a narrow shaft of light coming in from above. The light brings out the beauty, the colours and the shapes of the sandstone rocks, and offers wonderful photo possibilities.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers