About this spot
This eye-catching red bridge is popular among cyclists, joggers and hikers as it connects to Lorong Halus Wetland, forming a wide network of interconnected parks through walkways and park connectors. Punggol in general is still undergoing development, and so the natural lalang fields are especially popular among portrait and wedding photographers seeking a uniquely un-Singapore-like scene.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.