Lone Fir, Chambers Bay
7 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Chambers Bay Golf Course is a public British-links style golf course owned by Pierce County built on the site of a former gravel mine. The course is bare of trees except for a single fir tree, known as the Lone Fir, adjacent to the 15th green. The view from the Grandview Trail looks down on the golf course and across Puget Sound to McNeil Island and the Olympic Mountains.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.