4 images 2 contributors
About this spot
The Lloyd's of London building is an iconic 1970's office building in the heart of the City of London. It's architecture is made unique by the fact that all of it's services, such as ducts and lifts, are located on the outside of the building (similar to the Pomidou centre in Paris).
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.