About this spot
Just a short walk from Paddington Central or Warwick Avenue Tube station, and seemingly far from the bustle of the city, the district of Little Venice lies around the junction of the Paddington Arm of the Grand Union Canal, the Regent's Canal, and the entrance to Paddington Basin. It is believed that the poet Robert Browning who lived nearby christened this beautiful and peaceful stretch of water. Surrounding the waterways are beautiful Regency white painted stucco terraced town houses and mansions.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.