Shoot with care
About this spot
This is one of the less photographed waterfalls, but is really cool with all the basalt column around it. Once you park, you will walk up a dirt path for about 20-30 minutes. You have two shots you can do, the first is as you are walking up the hill you will see it on your right side. The next one I did, you will still need to keep walking past the waterfall (waterfall on the right of you) for about anther 5-10 minutes. Once you get past it, you will see spots that you can cross where the water is shallow and you can step from big rock to big rock. Once you make it to the other side, you will see a small path that will bring you to this spot. You will be standing over looking down on the waterfall.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.