4 images 2 contributors
About this spot
The Limehouse Basin in east London forms the link between the River Thames and Regent's Canal. Over the last few decades it - along with most of east London - has been transformed from an area of docklands and industry to prime real estate. Residential apartment complexes have sprouted up from any usable patches of land, but remnants of the area's history remain.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.