Shoot with care
On this walk follow the trail, leave nothing behind and if possible leave the place a little better than how you found it. Be respectful of Nature in general.
About this spot
The waterfall has three different levels of cascades flowing from the river Urtier, with an overall height of 150 meters. It is these three levels that make the falls stand out from more vertical waterfalls, making them one of a kind.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers