3 images 2 contributors
About this spot
Lewis falls are easily seen from the roadway, but short hikes either down to river level or up the south side trail will lead you to better vantage points for photography. The falls drop 30 feet (9.1 m) as the Lewis River makes its way to the Snake River. Like the river, the waterfall is named for Meriwether Lewis, commander of the Lewis and Clark Expedition.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.