Shoot with care
Be careful about your step on the way there. The trail is well marked and well maintained but it is steep and exposed at some places. It can be very slippery when wet.
About this spot
Lemovje is an abandoned village located on a remote terrace above Soča river. There used to live more than fifty people after the SEcond World War but now the village is abandoned except a few passionate locals who spend part of the year up there.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.