About this spot
Known for being the heart of London’s West End and a popular tourist spot, Leicester Square has over 2.5 million visitors each week. It is surrounded by some of London's best theatres and hosts more than 50 red carpet film premieres in its cinemas each year. Leicester Square entertains London 24/7 so there is always something to photograph here.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.