3 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
About this spot
Latrabjarg Cliffs are a breathtaking natural wonder located in the Westfjords region of Iceland, near the town of Patreksfjörður. These cliffs are some of the largest seabird cliffs in the world, stretching for about 14 kilometers along the coast and rising to heights of up to 440 meters above sea level. Visitors to Latrabjarg Cliffs can expect to see an incredible variety of seabirds, including puffins, guillemots, razorbills, and kittiwakes, among many others. The cliffs also offer stunning views of the surrounding landscape, including the fjords, mountains, and sea. The area is accessible via a gravel road and hiking trails, and there are several viewing platforms and birdwatching stations located along the cliffs for visitors to enjoy.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.