About this spot
This spot is as far east you can go without crossing a border to Albania. This abandoned guardpost is situated at the top of a ridge from which you have fantastic views of Lake Skadar and the mountains around, both on the Montenegrin and Albanian side. In the distance you can see Skadar (Shkodër) town, but is usually too hazy for a decent shot.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.