Shoot with care
About this spot
Lake Carezza is perhaps the most famous alpine lake in the Dolomites. It is an authentic pearl set in a forest of fir trees and its waters are tinged with a wonderful emerald green.The most famous image of Lake Carezza is represented by the lake itself which reflects both part of the famous fir forest overhung by the Dolomitic group of the Latemar which lights up during the last hours of the afternoon.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.