Koprivshtitsa, Oslekov house
3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Oslekov house is one of the most beautiful houses in Koprivshtitsa. It was built in 1853 by a rich merchant producer and trader of textiles. The house is known for its stunning frescoes and very rich decoration. It is one of the must see places in Koprivshtitsa.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.