Koprivshtitsa Historic Town
3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Koprivshtitsa is a small historic town that has preserved the traditional atmosphere of the Bulgarian National Revival period from 1876. The town is a centre of activities planned during the times of Ottoman (Turkish) occupation. The bridge at this location is the place where the first gun was shot to start the so called "April uprising", marking the end of Turkish yoke in Bulgaria.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.