Shoot with care
Deer are wild animals. Keep a safe distance and never feed them.
About this spot
Knole Park is a biological Site of Special Scientific Interest in Sevenoaks in Kent managed by the National Trust. Knole House is located within the park. There is a 350-strong wild sika and fallow deer herd in Knole's surrounding parkland.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers