About this spot
This location is, as far as I'm aware, almost completely unknown to photographers - so I really shouldn't be letting people in on this lovely, secret spot. The area up on the moors is split in two by a rather frustrating wall, there is a stile slightly further up but when wanting to explore it does mean making the walks a little longer than they need be. On the north eastern side of this wall are views out over Wharfedale, and on the south western side - views over Littondale.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.