Klapatche Park; Mount Rainier National Park
3 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Located along the Wonderland Trail on the west side of Mt. Rainier, Klapatche Park is an open, subalpine meadows with a small lake, ideal for colorful and dynamic sunset views and photos. The locations is deep in the backcountry, and sunsets are best enjoyed on overnight or longer hikes.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.