About this spot
People come to this area to enjoy the beautiful sandy beach which stretches for 2.5 miles south from Kalaloch and 6.5 north, all the way to Ruby Beach. On and around the headlands are tide pools full of anemones, fascinating hermit crabs and the occasional sea slug and sea star.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.