About this spot
Designer Tom Frantzen used the circle of the roundabout as a starting point for creating this circle game. It represents a "Jazz Band" of African aquatic animals, such as the crocodile, the hippo, the lizard, the pelican and the frog. The circles in concrete are based on the structure of water lily leaves and look like gramophone records that rotate. The water jets form a chaotic rhythm of semicircles.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.