5 images 1 contributors Shoot freely
About this spot
Javorca church was built by Austro-Hungarian forces during WWI. It is the only monument still left in the area. The church is an amazing work of art, built out of wood on a stone base with a wide stairway. From the outside the most imposing is the stairway leading to the church. The interior is very different; painted in blue and with wooden tablets on the walls with names of deceased soldiers.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 2 guides.