About this spot
This temple is the best example of traditional Chinese architecture in Canada. The complex is modeled after the Forbidden City in Beijing, China. The gardens surrounding the temple resemble a scholars’ courtyard in ancient China. Inside the temple there are many examples of Chinese art.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.