2 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Ingleborough is the second highest hill in the Yorkshire Dales and many of the best views are of it, rather than from it, due to its shapely nature. The summit is a messy, rock strewn plateau with numerous cairns - but around the edges you'll find numerous rocky outcrops and steep cliffs which make you feel much higher than you actually are.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.