About this spot
Lily Lake lies on the very eastern edge of Rocky Mountain National Park. It is one of the newest sections of the park, acquired in 1992. It has a wheelchair accessible trail which runs all the way around the lake and so is a popular place for those wanting a taste of the park without having to go too far. This lake provides great views of the north side of Longs Peak as well as the mostly tree-covered Estes Cone.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.