About this spot
A gift from the United States of America and designed in 1957, Germany’s national centre for the presentation of international arts, nowadays presents dance performances, concerts, films and author readings. The eccentric architecture makes it an interesting subject to photograph and the water basins in the foreground add some additional interest to the overall frame.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.