3 images 1 contributors
About this spot
Houghton is a very ancient village, and there has been a mill somewhere near this spot on the River Great Ouse for over one thousand years. The current building is from the seventeenth century, and is owned by the National Trust. It is well worth the entrance fee and is full of interesting artwork as well as still being a working mill.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.