About this spot
This is a busy area with pedestrians and traffic all around. During the colder month there is no water in the fountain (November - March) due to frost protection. There are more options to shoot here, as this vast place is surrounded by historical buildings. The French embassy, west of the fountain, is particularly attractive, and more so at dusk.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.