About this spot
To cross the rivers of Dartmoor, as it' receives a lot of rainfall, there are plenty of bridges, clam bridges, clapper bridges, stepping stones and fords. The medieval packhorse bridge that crosses the River Bovey in Hisley Wood is one of Dartmoor's most pretty.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
This spot appears in 1 guide.