9 images 1 contributors Shoot with care
Shoot with care
Respect that this is a burial site
About this spot
Highgate Cemetery has some of the finest funerary architecture in the country. Approximately 170,000 are people buried in around 53,000 graves across the West Cemetery and the East Cemetery in this peaceful spot in North London.
Join PhotoHound to learn how, where and when to capture amazing photos here
- Know the best times, seasons & shooting conditions
- Detailed directions - maps, co-ordinates and directions
- Know how to get there - where to park or how to reach there using public transport
- Browse inspirational photos and learn how they were taken - see the EXIF details
- Bookmark your favourite spots for future reference
- Know exactly when to shoot for beautiful photographs - sunrise, sunset, blue hour and astrophotography
- Detailed, 7-day weather forecast at this location
- Share your images with like-minded travel photographers
Offer ends March 28
This spot appears in 1 guide.